How we meet customer’s needs
Soffieria Sestese realizes plants according to our clients’ request and specifications. We study together with the customer every design detail and the complete project to obtain the best solution. After customer’s approval we manufacture the plant and we execute the FAT* in our test laboratory. The plant will be delivered to the client’s site and then SAT** will be performed. We stay close to our clients through complete after market support, with qualified installation, assistance and maintenance services. Our after-sale contracts include scheduled maintenance on the plant. In case of emergencies, we can guarantee our technician’s assistance within 24 hours after your call, 7 days a week.
* FAT: Factory Acceptance Test** SAT: Site Acceptance Test
Soffieria Sestese is compliant with the highest quality standards, thanks to a well-documented managing system that is able to integrate and coordinate all the activities. Our system is DNV certified and compliant with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
LABORATORY AND TEST
Our test laboratory allows us to certify the compliance of every product, both in borosilicate glass 3.3 and other materials.
According to the different specifications of the project, the following tests are performed:
- Dimensional: by calibre, digital thickness gauge, checking plane
- Visual checks in accordance with German norm AD 2000 Merkblatt N4
- Test in reflected-light tensions
- Temperature measurement in accordance with UNI EN 13463-1
- Thermal shock test in accordance with the guidelines set by the norms
- Test static sealing, in accordance with TA -Luft norm
- For other kind of tests concerning electrical components and mechanical seals we rely on the expertise of qualified and professional institutes, dedicated of providing you with the best quality and performance.
CE GLASS MARKING AND DOCUMENTATION
Our quality certification procedure goes on to reach the phase of EC marking, embossed on our products to ensure their compliance with the European Union standards:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- PED Directive 2014/68/EU
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
Our managing system allows us to supply our clients with the following documentation, in accordance with UNI EN 10204:
- Conformity declaration with the order document 2.1
- Test report – document 2.2
- Inspection certificate with test report and glass marked with serial number – document 3.1
- Inspection certificate with test report issue of Notified Body and glass marked with serial number – document 3.2
Each of our products is supplied with detailed quality documentation.