The Glass Nutsche Filter product by Soffieria Sestese is designed to separate solids from liquids and it allows operating under pressure or under vacuum.
The filter is made of borosilicate glass 3.3 and PTFE and mounted in a mobile frame in AISI 304 stainless steel to facilitate the access to the laboratory.
Special version can ordered on request.
– Mobile frame in stainless steel AISI304
– Lift system for easy cleaning and filter change by means linear guide
– Filter body is made of borosilicate glass 3.3, capacity 5 ÷ 200 liters
– Removable borosilicate glass 3.3 cover equipped with 7 nozzles:
1. adjustable height manual stirrer with dry running mechanical seal
2. quick closure
3. rupture disk
4. feeding valve
5. vent valve
6. pressure/vacuum gauge
7. C.I.P. capable
– PTFE filter plate
– Bottom valve: borosilicate glass 3.3 and PTFE
– Materials in compliance with FDA and GMP directives
– Operating pressure: -1.0 ÷ +1.0 barg* ( *Depending on capacity )
– Operating temperature: -60 ÷ +150°C
– Certificates: ATEX, CE, cGMP
– Ion exchange
– Solid phase synthesys
Jacketed filter body in borosilicate glass 3.3